You will begin to realise why this exercise is called the Dickens Pattern with reference to the ghost showing Scrooge some different futures as you notice that the idea of this exercise is to hypnotize yourself to be aware of two very real possibilities for your future. Two distinct pathways that you could take for your life this very day. Have a think about something that you do that you are maybe not motivated.
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
Category with dropdown
Financing Calculator Description
Blog Post Title September 24, 2019
Time to change your February 14, 2017
The best time to February 14, 2017
Replacing a timing February 14, 2017
Time to race February 14, 2017
- Netflix Releases Trailer for Six-Part Docuseries on Prince Harry, Meghan December 1, 2022Netflix on Thursday unveiled a long-awaited trailer for a six-part docuseries in which Prince Harry and wife Meghan lift the lid on their lives in the royal family. The announcement coincides with Prince Harry's elder brother Prince William's first trip to the United States as Prince of Wales and another race row within the family […]
- Mivi Model E Smartwatch With Support For 28 Languages, 120 Sport Modes Launched in India: Price, Specifications December 1, 2022The Mivi Model E has been launched in India, which is now available on Mivi's official website and Flipkart. The smartwatch is available at a launch price of Rs. 1,299 in six colour options including Pink, Blue, Red, Grey, Green, and Black. The device is backed by a 200mAh battery that the company claims can […]
- South Korea’s Shinhan Bank Steps Into the Metaverse With 'Cinnamon' Virtual Ecosystem: Details December 1, 2022South Korea’s Shinhan Bank has launched a metaverse site named ‘Cinnamon’, where people will be able to access an array of financial and non-financial services. Shinhan, which is an early investor in crypto custody services, ran a five-day-long test on its metaverse platform and reportedly garnered visits from over 85,000 people back in June this […]
- Twitter Users May Witness Dip in Followers as Elon Musk Has New Plans for Spams December 1, 2022Twitter's new boss Elon Musk is working on "purging a lot" of spam/scam accounts. On Thursday, Musk took to his Twitter account and shared the particular update with everyone. Elon Musk is also planning to up Twitter's character limit from 280 to 1000.
- Infinix Hot 20 5G, Hot 20 Play With MediaTek SoCs, Dual Rear Cameras Launched in India: Price, Specifications December 1, 2022Infinix Hot 20 5G and Infinix Hot 20 Play were launched in India on Thursday. They feature dual rear cameras and are powered by MediaTek's SoCs a. They all run on Android 12-based XOS 10.6.
- Xiaomi Buds 4, Watch S2 Design Revealed Ahead of Launch: Details December 1, 2022The Xiaomi Buds 4 & Watch S2 designs have been revealed ahead of the launch of the gadgets. The official teasers have suggested that the Buds 4 will sport a semi-in-ear design and come with the active noise cancellation feature. The earbuds also feature a round charging case. The upper half of the case comes […]
- Best Phones of 2022: From iPhone 14 Pro to Galaxy Z Flip 4 December 1, 2022iPhone 14 Pro Max, Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra, OnePlus 10R, Vivo X80 Pro, Xiaomi 12, are some of the most popular phones that were launched this year. We also saw the launch of unique phones like the Nothing Phone 1. Here are some of the best phones you can buy in India in 2022.
- Digital Rupee Trial Begins; Exponential Growth in UPI Payments Backs Optimism on India’s CBDC Pilot: Experts December 1, 2022India’s digital rupee CBDC went into retail trials on Thursday, December 1. The State Bank of India, ICICI Bank, Yes Bank, and IDFC First bank are the lenders that are participating in these trials, and upon completion, will testify if the CBDC is efficient and robust to use for day-to-day purchases.
- TSMC Plans Advanced 4nm Chip Production at Arizona Plant on Apple Demand: Report December 1, 2022TSMC will offer advanced 4nm chips at its upcoming plant in the US that will open in 2024, according to a report. The chip manufacturer was set to make 20,000 wafers per month at the upcoming Arizona facility, but reportedly plans to increase production from the original plans.
- Samsung Galaxy F42 5G Receiving Android 13-Based One UI 5.0 Update in India: Report December 1, 2022Samsung Galaxy F42 5G is reportedly receiving the Android 13-based One UI 5.0 update in India. The handset was launched with Android 11-based One UI 3.1 and received the Android 12-based One UI 4 update back in July. Now the handset is said to be getting its last major Android OS update.